Advice on FWD cabin on RCC Oasis

Allyce21

We are booked in a FWD ocean view cabin (8528) for April 2nd on Oasis of the seas and I am a little concerned if there is a lot of motion? I'm prone to slight sea sickness in rough seas. We have always stayed mid ship and I haven't had an issue but since we booked so late only FWD was available. I have also heard with the size of the ship it shouldn't be an issue but is anyone ever stayed in this area of the Oasis?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Since no one has responded you might want to post this on the RCI Cruise Line Board.

I always think it's a good idea to plan for the worst so regardless of the feedback always a good idea to bring some kind of remedy to help prevent getting nausea.

Keith

• 3 months later...
We are booked in a FWD ocean view cabin (8528) for April 2nd on Oasis of the seas and I am a little concerned if there is a lot of motion? I'm prone to slight sea sickness in rough seas. We have always stayed mid ship and I haven't had an issue but since we booked so late only FWD was available. I have also heard with the size of the ship it shouldn't be an issue but is anyone ever stayed in this area of the Oasis?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Your cruise has happened. We are booked on Oasis in a Fwd stateroom cabin 9120. Was there a lot of motion? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums