Where are Top Men this winter season

Oh that's fantastic. Hope they are still there in December but don't they only do 6 month stints . Thanks for the reply.

As you have just come back it looks like they have changed the all inclusive. I was last on a couple of years ago and there was supplements on some drinks but it looks like it's changed and to get nice coffees included you have to pay an extra 10pppd is this the case ?? And did you by any chance bring home a drinks menu

There is more choice on the inclusive than previously, it now includes presecco, Bailey's and a few other I can't remember. You can go premium for extra, £10 I think, but we found we didn't need to as everything we wanted was all ready included. Premium you get everything, if I remember correctly, more choice of wine, branded spirits, coffees etc. For coffee we found the lattes in the medusa nice and usually ordered a Bailey's or brandy separate to pour in as this fitted in the inclusive. For the coffee port you would either have to pay or upgrade.

I didn't bring a drinks menu back sorry.

If you get chance get top men to play Bohemian rhapsody. It's absolutely brilliant.

Is it round the Caribbean.

Yes that's right Top Men will be leaving Dream at the end of the summer season They don't know until September which ship they will be on next if any They are a fabulous band so I'm sure they'll be back and they're Bohemian Rhapsody is superb even Queen never did it live By the way Strum Jam (on Spirit at the moment) also do it very very well - all great musicians and singers.