Dream All inclusive £10 per person per day

what is this about . We last sailed a couple of years ago and we always go AI . I mostly get nice coffees and ginger ale as I am Not the greatest traveller. I have seen people mentioning a £10 pppd supplement on top of the all inc for nice coffees in the coffee hub. Is this the case and does anyone have any further info like maybe a drinks menu they have acquired :rolleyes::eek:

Well hopefully someone who has just come back will be able to shed some light on it. I mean we got the AI thrown in but have paid full whack for it in the past and seems unfair to ask for more . Like if it gets you into the restaurants that have a cover charge for free then you wouldn't mind but we will see. I am sure someone will come up with some info for my query and the under 18s :)

Hi again, the £10 is for the upgrade to premium where you get everything rather than a selection. I would check the menu out when you get on before upgrading as we found we didn't need to as the normal had everything we wanted.

It doesn't get you into the charged restaurant. The coffee port is in the upgrade, not sure about the ginger ale as we never ordered any. Also can't help with the under 18 s as mine are all older now, plus we left them at home !!!

I drink Canadian Club whisky with ginger ale and it's included in the AI so I presume ginger are on its own will be too as long as you don't order a can then there is a supplement along with all cans but if you have it from a bottle you'll be ok Occasionally it was flat so I complained and they poured me a new one from a new bottle Hope this helps