New York Hotels

dinmd

We are going on the Horizon out of NY in May 2018. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should stay. On our last trip from NY we stayed in Hoboken but would like to stay somewhat closer. TIA:)

P.S. How do I get these very old sailings off my posts?

Stay in Manhattan. Use Kayak to look for good rates. Or...since your cruise is next year, pick a hotel chain you like (ex. Marriott, Hyatt, etc.). Join their loyalty program and apply for the co-branded credit card, they usually have a very good sign up bonus. For example, Marriott has an 80,000 point sign up bonus on their Chase credit card, which should be good enough for one night at a Marriott property in Manhattan, maybe even in Times Square. This way you don't have to stay in Hoboken.

We often stay at the Hampton Inn on 8th Ave. It is close to Times Square if you're interested in seeing anything/dining there...as well as an easy ride to the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

P.S. How do I get these very old sailings off my posts?

Click your username on upper right. Click User Control Panel. Click Edit Signature under Settings & Options. On the Your Signature box, you will see the url line you have previously pasted when you created the one you now want removed. Highlight them and backspace to erase them. Click Save Signature below.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

What are you planning to do while in Manhattan, and are you comfortable using public transportation are two big questions.

Good point. The more details the better. Sightseeing plans? Exact dates? Budget? Number of people? Arriving by plane or car?

Where did you stay in Hoboken last time? The W hotel is the only real hotel I know of in Hoboken.