Ironing Onboard

Coastmonkey1

Hi we will be cruising our first MSC cruise on the Fantasia in October and I know there are no self service laundries onboard like there are with Princess. We are going to book a laundry package as our cruise is 12 days but was just wondering if you just wanted to iron a shirt or pair of trousers are there facilities which allow this? As we don't want to be sending things down to the laundry just for ironing. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Always falls down to me in our house too! At least you wont have to spend time onboard ironing :)

I always pack my clothes in vacuum bags after folding them neatly, this stops them moving during the flight so prevents creasing

Ok so I'm thinking about buying the 40 piece laundry deal seems a shame sending stuff to get washed when it only needs ironed? Assuming we have something for the first evening how soon can I send stuff to laundry and get it back?

Ok thanks will pick this up at target after our cruise for future use. I don't mind using laundry service I'm worried items like trousers that do not have a centre crease because there not meant to come back from laundry with one?

Ah ok . I'm sure some models of these are a lot better than others and having never used one I would be interested to see how much creases they do remove. - maybe I should start another thread lol especially if anyone based in uk takes one with them.