Meraviglia-water park restrictions

annamarieheath

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to use the water park you need to sign up for it.. I kid you not. There is a form to fill out for everything! We went to the water park, but had to leave as we didnt have the 'water park bracklet', you need to sign up for it at the Sportsplex. Also if you have kids you need to sign them up for kids club, it's not automatic like I thought once they receive their kids wrist bands on embarkation. Surely it would be better to sign up to everything or whatever you wanted upon embarkation / check-in??

If you want to use the water park you need to sign up for it.. I kid you not. There is a form to fill out for everything! We went to the water park, but had to leave as we didnt have the 'water park bracklet', you need to sign up for it at the Sportsplex. Also if you have kids you need to sign them up for kids club, it's not automatic like I thought once they receive their kids wrist bands on embarkation. Surely it would be better to sign up to everything or whatever you wanted upon embarkation / check-in??

We usually cruise with Rci and Ncl and there you also need to sign a waiver for everything. It is because they want to make sure you do not sue them afterwards if something occurs to happen. As for the kids club, they need your signature for the same reason and if someone does not want their kids in the kids club they are not signing up. Thanks for the information. We' ll have a lot to do after embarkation I guess. [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Forums mobile app

We usually cruise with Rci and Ncl and there you also need to sign a waiver for everything. It is because they want to make sure you do not sue them afterwards if something occurs to happen. As for the kids club, they need your signature for the same reason and if someone does not want their kids in the kids club they are not signing up. Thanks for the information. We' ll have a lot to do after embarkation I guess. [emoji6]

Hi Lugi, I have no problem in signing the wavier but it would just make much more sense to either sign all forms at embarkation or have a single form that covers everything. When travelling with kids it is safe to assume that they will use the water park and a high possibility they will want to try the kids club, get it done and dusted in one go instead of several forms each time.

Hi Lugi, I have no problem in signing the wavier but it would just make much more sense to either sign all forms at embarkation or have a single form that covers everything. When travelling with kids it is safe to assume that they will use the water park and a high possibility they will want to try the kids club, get it done and dusted in one go instead of several forms each time.

I understand your point. At embarkation it would surely slow things down, but it would be a good thing to do it all in one form. I have though presigned and sent already the form for the kids club. You can do that online.

I understand your point. At embarkation it would surely slow things down, but it would be a good thing to do it all in one form. I have though presigned and sent already the form for the kids club. You can do that online.

You have to sign a form for the kids wrist bands and when collecting your cruise card at embarkation anyway.... This form should cover everything.

I've downloaded and signed the paperwork but I didn't see where online you can lodge it?

I've downloaded and signed the paperwork but I didn't see where online you can lodge it?

I'm sorry, I am German and don't know what you mean with lodge it?

I sent it online with their website and printed it out and signed it.

I think it's strange that adults have to sign a waiver too, to go on a slide?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to why you would think this? On RCL we had to sign waiver to use the Rock Climbing wall, zipline, bumper cars, etc.

We have no issues with signing the waivers. The slide also includes the Sugar Bowl slide. This one is done without the tube and it can be bumpy going down.

Mostly on NCL. Adults didn't have to sign a waiver then. I've certainly signed waivers for white water rafting, Abseiling, zip-lining & river tubing etc. But never for a water park. It's been a while since I was at one.

I wouldn't put a water slide at the same lever as risk as white water rafting. I was also on the ropes course on the NCL Escape, I don't remember a waiver there either 🤔

Mostly on NCL. Adults didn't have to sign a waiver then. I've certainly signed waivers for white water rafting, Abseiling, zip-lining & river tubing etc. But never for a water park. It's been a while since I was at one.

I wouldn't put a water slide at the same lever as risk as white water rafting. I was also on the ropes course on the NCL Escape, I don't remember a waiver there either 🤔

Got it! Good know you that this is not consistent among cruise lines. :-) I can just foresee someone complain about the Sugar Bowl ride. One can bump his/her head if s/he does not follow directions.