La Romana Monkey Land tour. Any private company info?

teebomn

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

55b533767d3c9d4458dbeecd7fe1405b.jpgb6e2aa43865080b64faf8baea815c701.jpgc4ad84f405c1c7498d0ce316675cec12.jpg

It was expensive but very worth it. The kids are still talking about it months later. We arrived back to port with only 15 minutes until back on board time so I was glad it was a Carnival excursion or I would have been stressing out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry that should have read the drive portion was a total of an hour. The stop at the cocoa bean place might have been close to an hour as well. It sure felt like it was at least an hour but the monkeys were worth it.

Sorry that should have read the drive portion was a total of an hour. The stop at the cocoa bean place might have been close to an hour as well. It sure felt like it was at least an hour but the monkeys were worth it.

Thanks for the info.

I didn't notice any rough terrain. It would be difficult for someone using a wheelchair or walker at that cocoa bean demonstration because the paths are dirt and somewhat of a hill. If I remember correctly, the walk into the monkey enclosure is paved or concrete and there were a few steps.

I looked back at the pictures I have, it looks like some areas of monkeyland are concrete and some is gravel.

Thanks so much! Sounds like the ride out might be bumpy......I am seeing some info that it is not suitable for someone with a bad back.....we will probably have to give it a miss......