Blogging from A716, Azura

tom_uk

Love the blog, very informative. was surprised to hear Reykavik was cancelled.

We are on Azura next year for a b2b Norway then Iceland/British isles cruises, can't wait.

We booked the Iceland cruise before we decided to also do a Ringroad self drive trip before the cruise, as we wanted to see as much as possible of Iceland. Followed by a roadtrip throughout the UK before boarding our cruises. Can't wait until next year - so reading your blog and seeing the photos is fantastic.

We had actually thought that if we liked anything in Reykavik, we wouldn't buy it on the roadtrip and then have to lug it around with us for the next so many weeks, but as we would be going to Reykavik on the cruise we would purchase it then, as it could sit in the cabin until end of cruise and then we only a few days in London post cruise, now I'm a bit concerned we may miss Reykavik.

Hope you can keep updating your blog on a regular basis. Thank you.

Your "trick" with your phone is what I intend to do on my upcoming Azura cruise to the med. I am just going to use the internet to post photo's on face book and send a few e mails. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time on Azura.

Just to say that I've been blogging from our cruise on Azura (which is still underway). You can read them here. Scroll down to the bottom for the posts at the start of the cruise.

hello Tom.

I'm on your 'followers' list so I get your emails.

Sorry you missed Reykjavik.

size]

Hi Tom

Just a quick Azura question. Can you tell me what time the shows are on in the Theatre. Thanks

Generally 8:30 and 10:30.

Was that definitely the show times Tom. Because on our cruise A713 they were mainly 7:30 and 9:00.