How Long Before Saver Cabin Assigned

Thepominlaw

We are waiting for ours sailing on Britannia 16.7.17. First time on P&O for us it's a taster to see if we like as Dai has said although we love Celebrity Miami flights are a pain so Barbados departures could be a big plus

We are on the 22nd July sailing on Aurora on a saver fare, outside cabin, and checking daily to see which cabin we get so we can do some feverish research and get excited (or concerned lol[emoji51]).

Let us know thepominlaw when you get allocated and we'll do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cabin has been allocated - its f216 on Aurora. Shower only (not a problem, we don't use baths but size might be an issue). It has pullmans which I personally don't like as it makes the room feel smaller/cheaper but we got what we paid for and it's a saver and we got a great price so hey ho. Technically I think it's a minor upgrade because we paid for an LF grade and got LC.

It's under the main dining room so sound shouldn't be an issue. Managed to find one review of it online and they didn't have any complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...

Just wondering ( thinking of Saver next time, only done select so far) once the cabin is assigned can it be changed again or will that be the cabin you definitely get. I don't like idea of getting comfortable with the idea of the cabin and then getting changed again. Thanks everyone