United bumped up my flight time - will I make it?

pezie

United bumped up the flight I had reserved from EWR to 12:05pm. We are sailing on Anthem, coming in to Cape Liberty on a Saturday at 7am.

• If we carry our own luggage off, when do they normally let you off the ship?

• Can I safely make that flight?
  • Does United let you change with no fee since they made a change? (But the next flight isn't until 3:40pm.)
  • So there is a shuttle service from the pier I can use?? About how much?

Thank you.

We just came from bermuda on the Summit on June 4th.

We carried off our luggage and were at the airport by 930 am. The Summit was a little late in docking so I think we were cleared to come off the ship at around 830 am.

We took a shuttle van from the port to the airport for $20 per person. I think they said a regular taxi was about $65.

Once you get out of the port terminal building turn right and head across the street to the shuttle area. Terminal staff were very helpful in directing us so don't hesitate to ask them if you need directions.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Forums mobile app

You should be ok. We had the same issue for our upcoming cruise in September with Delta but they rescheduled our flight for 8:30 am the day we can back. I called and told them that it didn't work for us and we were able to get a later flight without any fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anthem typically docks at 6 am and self disembarkation starts between 6:30 and 7 am. You should have no problems on a Saturday morning. Taxis and sharedvshuttles are available from the taxi dispatcher.

We just came from bermuda on the Summit on June 4th.

We carried off our luggage and were at the airport by 930 am. The Summit was a little late in docking so I think we were cleared to come off the ship at around 830 am.

We took a shuttle van from the port to the airport for $20 per person. I think they said a regular taxi was about $65.

Once you get out of the port terminal building turn right and head across the street to the shuttle area. Terminal staff were very helpful in directing us so don't hesitate to ask them if you need directions.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Forums mobile app

Do the shuttles hang around till they are full or do they leave every so many minutes?

Also does the shuttle stop @ say Air Canada etc. or does everyone get off at 1 place when arriving @ EWR?

Edited by bunnyrab
addition.