Celebrity Solstice-February 12, 2019

kidfree&cruising

Hello to everyone that are going on this fabulous cruise. We will be going to some incredibly beautiful locations and will be seeing some stunning scenery. You might be thinking that I'm a little eager starting up this thread and you would be correct in doing so. My wife and I, Arlene & Ron, will be taking our first cruise down under. We have cruised the Caribbean a few times and decided to expand our wanderings. Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

Your post is a good start but posted in the wrong place. Go to the "Roll Calls" section - here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

First check to see if someone has already started a roll call for your cruise date. If so, you can just click on the 'reply' button and join the conversation. If there is not one already started, you can click on the 'start thread' button, copy & paste what you've entered here.

Hello to everyone that are going on this fabulous cruise. We will be going to some incredibly beautiful locations and will be seeing some stunning scenery. You might be thinking that I'm a little eager starting up this thread and you would be correct in doing so. My wife and I, Arlene & Ron, will be taking our first cruise down under. We have cruised the Caribbean a few times and decided to expand our wanderings. Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

Hi Arlene and Ron!

Glad to hear of others on that cruise ! We just booked a few days ago and since there was no roll call started, well, I started one! Just go to Celebrity roll calls and look for our cruise date. It's there and we look forward to chatting with you about our upcoming cruise! This is also our first time in Australia and New Zealand. We booked back to back ( Feb. 28th) since this is such a long trip to get there. We are Gary and Diane from Arizona.