Solstice Tracy Arm Dailies

cruiserchick80

Here you go:

Greetings folks! Jim here from the June 16 cruise. A number of you asked me about the Celebrity Dailies from our cruise so I brought them home, scanned them and you can CLICK HERE to read them all in one big PDF.

I promise to have a full review of our cruise sometime in the next week. I will come back and post it then.

Jim

PS: In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks so much for sharing DrKoob - I loved looking this over. So excited for August 18! I can hardly wait to read your review of your trip!! It's greatly appreciated that you take the time to provide so much great info!

Here you go:

Greetings folks! Jim here from the June 16 cruise. A number of you asked me about the Celebrity Dailies from our cruise so I brought them home, scanned them and you can CLICK HERE to read them all in one big PDF.

I promise to have a full review of our cruise sometime in the next week. I will come back and post it then.

Jim

PS: In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

waiting to see your review. :))

Do you have photo of cafe al bacio menu? Hear that Iglu and Affogato are not include in premium beverage package, is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

waiting to see your review. :))

Do you have photo of cafe al bacio menu? Hear that Iglu and Affogato are not include in premium beverage package, is that true?

I know that I do not have al bacio menus. My buddy Mike Preisman might.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry, not sure what those are. I am quite the coffee person but those terms are new to me.

Sorry to bombard you DrKoob, but I didn't see anything about "A Taste of Film" being offered on the Solstice in the dailies. Was that something they announced while on board or did they not do it? Again, thanks so much for your wealth of info!

Sorry to bombard you DrKoob, but I didn't see anything about "A Taste of Film" being offered on the Solstice in the dailies. Was that something they announced while on board or did they not do it? Again, thanks so much for your wealth of info!

No problem. Never heard that mentioned. Maybe they changed the name. What is "A Taste of Film?"

I had read that with the new outdoor movie screen installed during the refurbishment they were doing an evening movie (for about $20 pp) that included tastings throughout the film. I had heard they started with "The 100 Foot Journey" and "Chef." Maybe they haven't got it off the ground yet.

I had read that with the new outdoor movie screen installed during the refurbishment they were doing an evening movie (for about $20 pp) that included tastings throughout the film. I had heard they started with "The 100 Foot Journey" and "Chef." Maybe they haven't got it off the ground yet.

The movie screen was there but was never used. I was on the deck in the evenings. Maybe they are doing that on warmer cruises (Caribbean?) but it would have been very sparsely attended due to the weather. We had some beautiful days but most mornings when I went up to the gym, the decks (including our verandah) were wet from rain.

Jim

Yes, I'm interested in the Alcoves, as well. In fact, I have already booked one for the Victoria port day. Hoping we would have good weather in August cruising into Victoria!

When were you able to book these online? How far out? I am still almost a year out, but have a group that haven't been on Celebrity or to Alaska and even one new cruiser and I thought it would be a fun thing to get.

Thanks.

I booked it about 6 weeks ago for our August cruise. I was actually having trouble doing it through the website, so I just called and the Celebrity Rep easily helped me and got it booked. I know there are lots of spaces throughout the ship to hang out, but I thought this would be a fun place for our small group of 6 to use throughout the day. It's not really a sea day, but we don't get off the ship till 5:30 pm in Victoria, so there's lots of time to enjoy it.