Thomson Dream 13th November 2017

I was on this ship Christmas/New year. Havingbeen on P&O I was extremely disappointed when I walked on the ship (Iwanted to go home). My cabin was on deck4 and designed for Solo travellers. Itseemed much smaller than the pictures and felt like a little box room, no roomto hang long dresses, air con didn’t work and generally looked like it needed abit of repair (air con was fixed within an hour).

The ship does not have any “Wow” factors.

By the end of my cruise, I was totally converted toThomson. I don’t think I will ever goback to P&O. The people on the shipare really friendly, staff are amazing, food is good and I was really sad toleave my lovely cosy cabin at the end of the holiday. After a good night’s sleep, the cabinseemed just perfect for one person.

Thomson really seem to cater well for Solo Travellers and Imet some really great people and had great days. There were 2 Solo Travellers (man and lady)they met, fell in love and got engaged on the ship. I hope they are still together.

Don’t be put off by your first day on the ship. You will have a fab time and meet greatpeople.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that I also am a P&O cruiser and went on Thomson Majesty with my grandkids and really didn't like it, I was sure I would never sail with them again but this is only a 5 night cruise and thought I could cope for a small amount of time to see if solo sailing was for me. I know I love cruising but I don't know how I'll manage on my own as I'm not a very confident person and don't mix easy but hoping this will help me to change this:)

• 2 weeks later...
Quick question;p

are the plug sockets American or European

thanks

In our inside cabin there was one EU and one USA socket by the mirror and then an EU by the skirting board at the side of the bed.

We have a multi USB adapter which is very useful for phones, camera and kindle.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In our inside cabin there was one EU and one USA socket by the mirror and then an EU by the skirting board at the side of the bed.

We have a multi USB adapter which is very useful for phones, camera and kindle.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you that's a big help will take one of each adapters :)