Luggage Labels

Minnie29

Or, just get real tags from the porters when you board! They have plenty! No need to print, fold, laminate or buy "holders"!

Oh, and not play the cruise origami - spoilsport :evilsmile: ;p.

But X won't play ball! Our edocs are still MIA for our 18 July cruise :evilsmile:

The problem with just getting the luggage tags at the terminal or using the paper type is that the easily fall off your luggage The luggage tag holders prevent this from happening. Since my DH and I have cruised so often, have witnessed many people running around the ship looking for their luggage. The plastic holders screw on very securely and can help to minimize undo aggregation. Well worth it. I got this tip years ago from fellow frequent cruisers. Just a suggestion.

Thanks to all for the tips and info. I've now found out that X sent my edocs a couple of weeks ago, Unfortunately my TA seems to have dropped the ball. :(

All well now (Captain's Club was very helpful) but it would be nice if the website was clearer on this -- I tried to raise a query and got an error message!

I'm still confused over difference between edocs and xpress pass....I have the Xpress pass and credit card and emergency info all completed. But I don't ever recall getting anything else prior to cruise that I have to bring with me to check in.

Edocs are an informational "ticket booklet" that arrive after you hav completed the online registration. In the days before the Internet, these were mailed out to passengers. You don't need one to bring it to check at the pier. It's a downloadable PDF file. I sometimes print out a few pages of it (if I have paid for advance reservations or packages) because those will be included in the Edocs. A lot of legal limitations language is included. At some point, you should receive an email from Celebrity or your TA telling that your cruise documents are now available.

I don't think I have received the E Docs!! Do you know when they come through?

What do they contain?

Thank you

I'm in the US, and I'm not sure how it works over there in the UK, but our cruise is in August (about 55 days out) and we have not been issued our eDoc yet. Usually I get an email telling me my eDocs are ready, then when I go on to the celebrity website I can see a link to request luggage tags. In the past I have always gotten the eDocs around 45 days out. But again, I'm not sure if that is the same procedure in the UK, so I'm not sure I was of any assistance.

I have to call celebrity to get my edocs sent. My cruise is this Sunday July 2nd and haven't received my doc. I called celebrity this past Thursday July 29th and they sent it to me directly through email. So there is something wrong with the website, I suggest all of you either contact your travel agents or call celebrity to have the edoc sent to you, if you're within 3 weeks of sailing