Harmony of the seas - Wedding

Hey everyone, we have a group booking for feb 3, 2018 on harmony of the seas - cant wait. Looking for insite into venues for weddings and also how to go about a reception. Its a long ways out but so far unimpressed with royal weddings group but cant do much about it. Any insight or photos or experiences is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

I too will be having my wedding on harmony of the seas on may 19 2018, so I will be following this post and hopefully someone will have some insight. Congrats to you! Maybe you can give me some tips being that your wedding is first :D

Hey everyone, we have a group booking for feb 3, 2018 on harmony of the seas - cant wait. Looking for insite into venues for weddings and also how to go about a reception. Its a long ways out but so far unimpressed with royal weddings group but cant do much about it. Any insight or photos or experiences is appreciated.

We got married on Freedom back in 2013.

We did find the whole planning / pre cruise aspect very frustrating indeed. As you will already know, you have to use the royal romance department in Miami. They take ages to reply to emails and rarely answer the phones.

Let me just re-assure you as to the fact that the second we checked in at the pier, the crew and wedding coordinator onboard the ship were fantastic.

We were married at sea in the sky chapel by the captain, and we had a drinks reception in cloud 9 next to olive & twist. We booked all our party in to chops grille for the evening. There were 26 in our party in total.

We used the ship's photographer and added an additional hour of her service to ensure we got the pictures we wanted. She was exceptional.

If you have any questions, me or my wife would be happy to answer them if we can.

Majesty of the Seas- 2/17/18:

I have a question....how many servers did they give you for your reception. With the bar being closed, do you feel people were able to get enough drinks? Also, what did you do during the reception? Speeches...dances...ect? Did you have DJ, or do a bridal party entrance? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Majesty of the Seas- 2/17/18:

I have a question....how many servers did they give you for your reception. With the bar being closed, do you feel people were able to get enough drinks? Also, what did you do during the reception? Speeches...dances...ect? Did you have DJ, or do a bridal party entrance? Thanks

There were x2 servers walking round with champagne, and they also opened olive & twist bar. There was plenty to drink!!

We had a pianist at our drinks reception, so there was some dancing. We also signed the wedding documents. Everyone mingled, had some drinks we also did a lot of pictures! We did speeches at the evening between courses in chops grill. We did not have a DJ.