Rent the Runway

• 3 weeks later...

While I was working outside the home (recently retired) I did use RTR unlimited. I enjoyed it very much. I never used it for a cruise, but I did use it for a conference where we had a black tie event as well as a a beach themed cocktail event. If you could see my profile pic, that is the Jill Stuart gown I wore one night. It's a great service.

I didn't see on the other thread any pictures from cruisers who actually used RTR. IT would be great to see if what you see on a website matches real life.

Since I love long dresses and I'm a difficult fit, I think this would be difficult. You can't hem a dress you don't own, you know?

I'd love to see the results from those people who have tried it.

While I have never used it 2 of the behaviorists I work with ( I work at a special education school ...LOTS of therapists lol) have used it several times and rave about it! Last time was a few weeks ago for our Prom. And before that was a special fund raiser. Both times they looked stunning!! Only thing I would be concerned with is the rental time. Being on a cruise you couldn't retun it right away. If you do use it PLEASE lets us know how it works out. I really would love to do that!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app