Peru, Trujillo (Salaverry) Peru - What to do!

DanvilleDave

A Legitimate Thai Massage – And Worth It Trujillo (Salaverry)Peru

Our cruise ship made a one day port call in Trujillo, Peru. What to do? I reached out to Aroma’s ThaiSpa in Huanchaquito, a neighboring town, and was in contact withJarunee. I confirmed the style ofmassage at the spa, costs, and how to get their by taxi. What a wonderful experience. Upon discussing this upcoming experience withfellow cruisers the night before (we were two men and two woman)…. They allwanted to join in the adventure. Asthis was last minute for my friends joining I contacted Aroma Thai Spa when wegot to port. They were most accommodating. Both Jarunee and her husband, Orlando, couldnot be nicer in making it work for all of us. They reviewed the taxi route to the Spa and costs. It was all so very reasonably priced, andonly a small fraction of what they charge on the ship. By the way, after working years on the cruiseships as a masseuse Jarunee met herhusband who was a waiter on the ship and they settled down near the Spa. As for the massage…. Wish I could have oneonce a week. Awesome.

Would I go back and have another massage when next in port….”U betcha”.

Aroma’s Thai Massage & Spa: email: AromasThaiPeru@Gmail.com. Telephone 044 635360 or 991175954.