Fly over Canada?

How alike is Fly Over Canada to the Canada pavilion movie/attraction at Epcot/Disney?

Not a like. Fly Over Canada is a ride ride, it's similar to Soaring Over California at California Adventure Park in Anaheim. Worth going to for sure!

^Yup - it's exactly the same tech as Soarin' but over Canadian territory. Some of the things you see will have some overlap with the new Epcot movie (I say 'new' but it's a few years old now - the one with Martin Short presenting where the fashions and vehicles you see are no longer from the 70s!) since they both cover chunks from across the country. If you like Soarin' and you like the Epcot movie I'd say it's a no-brainer that you'll enjoy FlyOverCanada - and with our dollar low it's pretty good value for US visitors (8 mins of 'fly time' for about US$15).

Can we do the ride more than once for the price?

Not for free, but you do get offered a discounted repeat visit after you've ridden - last time we went (~2 years ago) the second ride was $10 and could be used any time within the next month, including right away if you wanted to just rejoin the queue. I'd contact them to double-check whether that's still the right price/conditions if you're interested in multiple rides.