Cuban Fusion Regional Flights?

Hello Everyone. First post. I have travelled on all the ships over the last 7 years, apart from the new discoveries, which hope to rectify soon. Looking at Cuban Fusion over this winter, but cant see any flights except, Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. I think usually a couple of dates from Scottish airports and other regions, but cant see any. Am I missing something or are there none anymore other than the 3 above. And with larger ships to fill are those 3 flights enough..or have the Scottish regional ones sold out already? Iwould email Thomsons but probably get a faster and more accurate answer from your goodselves. Thank you.

There are regional flights but only Gatwick and Manchester serve all the cruise dates. I did a check for January and Gatwick/Manchester had 13 flight dates, Cardiff 3, Glasgow and Newcastle 2, East midlands and Stansted 1.

Thanks for the prompt replies. I knew be quicker than Thomson:) we have been on Dreamliner from Glasgow so it does fly from there, so not that, tho good suggestion Pensioncruiser, thank you. And Dave tried a dummy booking buy only brings up the 3 airports. Being a bit dizzy or maybe sold out. Thats why thought I would ask as seen them for previous winters. would be a hike to Manchester, its the way back, i like to be local especially.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the prompt replies. I knew be quicker than Thomson:) we have been on Dreamliner from Glasgow so it does fly from there, so not that, tho good suggestion Pensioncruiser, thank you. And Dave tried a dummy booking buy only brings up the 3 airports. Being a bit dizzy or maybe sold out. Thats why thought I would ask as seen them for previous winters. would be a hike to Manchester, its the way back, i like to be local especially.

I live in Aberdeen and my friend in Glaagow, we booked this cruise some time ago and the only flights available were Manchester or Gatwick. Bit of a bind but got to make the most of it. I've been on this lovely ship 5 times when it was The Splendour of the Seas with Royal Caribbean,so looking forward to it as they now have solo cabins

• 2 months later...

Actually, for the Nov 28 cruise, there is one other airport, that is Doncaster/Sheffield, and it's cheaper too.

For some reason from the Thompson cruise website you can't actually select Doncaster to search for but if you leave the airport selection blank up it pops.

Give it a try, you may be surprised..