Activities on Equinox

Fireandicemusic

IMHO more low key than RC. Trivia, dance classes, speaker, poker/blackjack tournament, music at the pool, pool volley ball, fitness classes, hot glass show, officers vs guest bocce, wine tastings come to mind.

My girlfriend just got off of the equinox and I was reviewing her daily planners for the trip (Eastern) there seems to be a lot of things to do. the lawn club does meditation (on the sea days) in the morning at 10:15 with the earphones they use for the silent disco - she tried this and really liked it they also do a silent disco at nights and everyone whom I know that has tried it has had a blast. Theres also trivia in the morning and in the afternoon if thats your thing. There are dance classes and some mixology classes you can take but they are not free - mixology that is. Your going to love Celebrity it is an amazing cruise line and you won't be disappointed !!

We have not had a guest speaker for a few years on our cruises. However, there is trivia, wine tasting, a kitchen tour, some craft classes, dance classes, computer classes (fee), exercise classes (fee), etc. You will have an enjoyable time.

It is my first time sailing on Celebrity. I usually sail RC, where there are always activities through the day regardless of ship. How does Equinox compare?Thx in advance.

X is a boring line compared to RCL.

Celebrity does not compare to Royal with regards to activities. Especially if you are comparing Celebrity to an Oasis Class ship with their activities and entertainment. That being said, Celebrity is a great, relaxing cruise.

If you are on Celebrity and try to compare your experience to Royal you will be disappointed. If you go on Celebrity and experience it for what it is then you will have a great time.

Wondering 1 or 2 chic nights for the 7nt? Was lunch offered in Murano or Tuscan any day? Thanks for any info

There were 2 evening chic nights.

Lunch was offered in Murano once during the cruise. Nothing in Tuscan which I found as strange.

Would love to hear more about the morning meditation on the lawn...Was that listed un the daily schedule?

Yes it is listed on the sea days. My girlfriend did it while she was last on the boat and really enjoyed it - I'm going to give it a go!!

Trying to decide the equinox or the infinity

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have been on an S Class ship, I suspect you will be disappointed with Infinity. However, due to its size, it can go to ports that an S Class cannot. It is not an easy decision.

As for me, when I went on an M Class, I noticed the rust and signs of old age. But we had a really good time. Infinity is definitely a smaller ship.