Long Beach hotels with shuttle to Carnival Cruise terminal?

I am still trying to decide on a hotel for the night before our cruise since we need two rooms and the prices a week before Christmas are crazy high. One of the things that would sway me is any that offer a shuttle to the Carnival Cruise terminal. Hoping someone can help!

Warning-Be extremely careful of cheap hotels.

Many hotels are on the free Passport bus route.

I've seen shuttles for the Maya and Crown Plaza (San Pedro) at port.

Queen Mary is a two minute walk to the Dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Maya Hotel close by and has a shuttle.

There's a Residence Inn near it too.

Other hotels farther from the port with shuttle(or else they pay for a taxi ) include the Hotel Current.

I don't know your exact dates but the Maya has always had a Carnival cruise rate. It doesn't always show up on the web site. You may have to e mail the reservations manager to get that rate.

Her name is Jessica Jimenez.

Her e mail is:

jessica.jimenez2@hilton.com

p41 does not always work on the web site which is why I also added Jesssica's e mail.

I have been in contact with Jessica, and they gave me a rate of $179, we have to have two rooms, so it's hard to pay so much when it's just a place to sleep. We are cruising the week before Christmas, so everything costs more and I may just have to accept that. My other issue with the Maya is access to restaurants for my picky family, it doesn't look like there is really anything within walking distance.

we always stay at maya

call to get best rate

we have stayed at other places around long beach and most are hit and miss

the maya is a hilton brand hotel so you always know what you get

jump a uber downtown for last minute stuff before cruise and then easy quick shuttle ride to ship

also great calamari at fuegos restaurant

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just responded to another poster in regards to food access around the Maya, I really had hoped for something within walking distance that would appeal to my very picky family. I like how close it is to our cruise port, so it's a toss up.

IF they don't like the menu at the Maya itself there is another restaurant with a wide menu across the street.

It is called The Reef.

This map shows its location:

https://goo.gl/maps/4x9EYy9Phoq

Here is the menu:

http://www.reefrestaurant.com/

IF you want to spend less money you can look at Hotel Current which is much less expensive and will either shuttle you for free to the port or pay for a taxi for you.

http://www.hotelcurrent.com/

For us the price of the Maya includes pkg for the whole week of the cruise which makes it a good deal. I suppose that without needing pkg it seems expensive to you.

I just responded to another poster in regards to food access around the Maya, I really had hoped for something within walking distance that would appeal to my very picky family. I like how close it is to our cruise port, so it's a toss up.

You can walk over the bridge to the shoreline village area. Lots of restaurants over there. Could take the free Passport bus. A bus stop is at the Maya.

We are booked at the Best Western of Long Beach ($125) pre-cruise. They offer a free area shuttle as well as transportation to the Port of Long Beach.

Which one? One is OK. The other is very dicey, check the reviews.

We are booked at the Best Western of Long Beach ($125) pre-cruise. They offer a free area shuttle as well as transportation to the Port of Long Beach.

NOT where I would ever stay with my family and doubly not with a "picky" family. It is a bad location.