Repairing Sun Damaged Skin

kruz

I am a young 61 and have been cruising sine I was 40....If any of you guys are like me I pretty well toasted my skin to a crisp...winding up with the worst chicken skin neck and chest ever!

Recently I had a knee injury and began looking into Liquid Collagen for lessening joint pain. Well...imagine my surprise when the Collagen I was drinking repaired my chicken neck and chest..I can now wear "V" necks again.. You can see in my long hair pic how badly damaged my skin was! If you are interested in more information please don't hesitate to contact me kruzblue at gmail dot com

attachment.php?attachmentid=408116&d=1498058588attachment.php?attachmentid=408117&d=1498058588attachment.php?attachmentid=408118&stc=1&d=1498058680

1746460593_resizecccollage-2017-05-17(2).jpg.f13c8ba83478b7d9a17c570e0773a571.jpg

resizecollage-2017-05-26.jpg.af118cbd115fb6dc2dfd98eb8c746e8e.jpg

522113347_resizechickenneckgone.jpg.5a9080bfcbc8e2ae2c24add344f7ff9d.jpg

@kruz

What is this thing? Is it over the counter or Rx? if OTC what brand are you using and how much do you drink?

As a physician's wife, this is of course known as "anecdotal evidence" but if a little research says it's safe, I know my mom would be happy to erase the reminders of her Colorado rafting days!

Yes it is a Liquid Biocell Collagen that I am drinking...it is 2 oz in the am and 2 oz in the pm for 90 days and then you cut back to 1 oz and 1 oz. It is also mixed with HA ( Hyalauronic acid) and Chondroitin along with super fruits.

My knee injury was a torn meniscus and yes this has helped me 100% get back to my normal activities.

I can provide a link via email ( since I'm not quite sure how to do it here!) where you can gather more info if you are interested.

I absolutely swear by this product.

kruzblue at gmail dot com

WebMD reports no harm done by oral ingestion, but it does say "there is no evidence to support the claim that taking it by mouth or applying it to the skin can prevent changes associated with aging." That doesn't mean it DOESN'T -- only that no one has put the money and expertise into carrying out and publishing a controlled blinded study. HA *is* used medically in joint injuries, eye surgeries, and as a lip filler in plastic surgery.

There is also the question of whether any particular supplement product has the content it says it does... as a non-food, non-drug, whose fine print says no medical claims are made -- it probably is not regulated.

Myself and 30 of my friends( nurses, teachers,hair dressers, designers) are all enjoying the benefits immensely.

I just wanted to share in case there was anyone else interested in repairing skin damage along with the many other benefits.

Yes, I should have said, "As a supplement it is not regulated, and may not be tested regularly!"

That is not to say it DOESN'T have what it says it does (it could even have more of it), nor that it doesn't do good things. I am, for instance, a firm believer in glucosamine for knee arthritis! When people (including Dr'spin!) imply its action is placebo, I say "I didn't know horses and cats were subject to the placebo effect!" as veterinarian use of GA is widely and usefully practiced.