Minibar

hlsess

No food in minibar.

It's stocked with beer, water and soda. I think it's coke.

You will inform your butler once you meet him or her what you want in your minibar.

It will be replenished daily.

There is a room service menu for food...

But you can always put your martini olives, if you request, in the little fridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Whats all included in the minibar? Coke or Pepsi? Which beer brands? Any food? We will be on the Shadow next week

No food but you can have the mini-bar stocked with pretty much whatever beverage you want. Brands of beer available is hard to say as it changes a bit from ship to ship and itinerary to itinerary because of what might or might not be available at whatever port(s) they restock. Last I looked was on a Caribbean cruise and they had Michelob Ultra, Heineken, Corona, and Bass Ale. Again, that was the Caribbean so that's probably what they could get easily. It was also near the end of our cruise and no telling what they restocked with in Ft Lauderdale prior going trans-Atlantic. We pretty much have our mini-bar stocked with regular and Diet Coke and a copy of carafes of water.

If you're looking for healthy stuff, there is a fruit basket replenished as needed. You can always request that your cabin stewardess/butler stock your cabin with those peanut/chex mix concoctions that they serve at the bars for noshing.

Whats all included in the minibar? Coke or Pepsi?
You can have both Coke AND Pepsi. No need to choose.

Which beer brands?
It adjusts based on itinerary. You'll always find a US Domestic, Corona, Heineken, and Stella though.

Any food?
You don't need any food in your frig when you have access to 24-hour suite service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats all included in the minibar? Coke or Pepsi? Which beer brands? Any food? We will be on the Shadow next week

We were on the Shadow a couple of weeks ago. During Alaska cruises, Shadow carries three types of beer from Alaska Brewing Co., Amber, Summer Ale, and another I can't think of. We really enjoyed the Amber and had our mini bar stocked with it. You can also ask for it at any of the bars.

Yes, the Alaska Brewing Co beers get good reviews from the beer drinker in our family. They also sometimes have Canadian beer on board from their provisioning in Vancouver. We boarded in Seward, but they still had some Molson Canadian from the trip up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums