Booking not showing up when I log in...

momof4girls

When I log in to the MSC site, my booking isn't showing up. However, if I log in by putting in my booking # and name, I can see it. Is this normal for the site?

I've only been dealing with the site for two weeks; however, you seem to be getting more than I am---at least for one of my cruises. I have 2 (b2b) and the second one shows no matter how I log in, but the first doesn't show at all. I get this.

Unsupported booking

Due to a technical issue, it is not currently possiblt [sic] to view this booking online. For further information about your reservation, you can contact us directly at 1-877-665-4655. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back To Home

When I log in to the MSC site, my booking isn't showing up. However, if I log in by putting in my booking # and name, I can see it. Is this normal for the site?

I was on Divina last year and that was the only way I got in then. I was so scared of the site that once I was successful doing it that way, I didn't chance doing it anyway else.:o

The same issue applies in the UK, having made a complaint to the CEO of MSC UK back in May I was advised that a fix for the issue is some time off and not in the near future.

Meanwhile they continue to tinker with the site making changes instead of fixing the issues they know is affecting Thousands of customers.

I had better results logging in with the cruise details rather than logging into my personal account. I also had to use a private window so that the site could not pull cookies that had errors in them. Their website is definitely one of the lowest points with MSC, but if you go to Royal, Celebrity, Carnival, etc.... Their sites aren't much better lol