Dress code and weight allowance for a transatlantic cruise

Looking for advice on the weight allowance for a transatlantic cruise out of Palma in November and what dress codes might we expect to have on that duration ie formal nights, fancy dress (if any) etc

We are sailing on Nov 4th on Discovery

Thomsons site says if you are on a Thomson Flight

13. How much luggage allowance do I have for a cruise?

You can check in 20kg. You can share your allowance with others on your booking, but no single bag can be more than 23kg. This is for health and safety reasons.

Hand luggage: You can take 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and with maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm. Things like laptops, handbags and items bought at the airport must fit within your 1 piece of hand luggage. You must be able to lift your hand luggage into the overhead storage compartments yourself. These rules also apply if you're carrying a Trunki case onboard.

Under twos get a 10kg luggage allowance, and we won't charge you to take your folding pushchairs either

There are other q&A re diving equipment sports equipment etc - no idea on dress

On the transatlantic repositioning cruise we always buy an extra 5kg of allowance I gave 23kg and hubby has 22kg Have never had to put my rather large handbag in my hand luggage at Manchester or on my return from Palma or Malaga - I do cruise in April coming back

There were 2 evening dress nights (Captains nights) on Dream but I believe Discovery 1 and 2 only have dress to impress nights Smart is required in the main dining room (men in trousers and shirt) but casual in the buffet Maybe someone else who has done the Discoveries can add a little more info fir you.