Reflection obscured balcony cabins

Csardas

Is obscure the same as obstructed view? If so, I was in an obstructed view balcony cabin on Reflection in April.

I tried to upload pics but they don't want to go on this site.

if you want to email me at acdefreese@ verizon.net

I can send you the pics of the cabin I had. I believe was on deck 8. a C2 or C3 category.

Charlie

A quick search of this forum will bring you lots of answers. It also depends on which category of Obstruction you are having as both 2D and 2C have them.

You may also want to spend some time paging through this old thread. More pictures of cabins than you can imagine.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328&page=27

I was on deck 6 for a Silhouette trans-Atlantic April of 2016. I booked after final payment and got a really nice deal.

I did not find the balcony that obstructed. Took lots of pics from the veranda arriving and departing Lisbon and Vigo, Spain.

We had a 2d obstructed view cabin. I don't have any pics handy but there was a bright orange lifeboat near the bottom of the balcony view. You could certainly sit and see out over it and enjoy your view. But if you take a pic from your balcony, short of leaning over the edge, you'll see the lifeboat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a 2C Obstructed. It was obstructed in the sense that if you looked down, you saw the lifeboat. If you looked out towards the horizon, all was fine. This was on Deck 7.