Complaints

Kentish Lass

I wrote to him two years ago and my email was forwarded to Customer Services and the Legal Department. I did receive decent compensation, though.

I though Chris Edgington had now left the company?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You won't get him in any case. The email will be forwarded to customer relations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should get a reply from him and he will pass it on to a senior member of customer relations who will ring you with a response, at least they did with us after I had raised a concern with him.

Thereally is a post about this on a not official pando Facebook page. Time was where if it merited it emailing a high up was replied to by the person concerned. Then the email addies were posted here there and everywhere. Ofcourse they don't answer them now. A PA will be detailed off to replyou and email will be bounced to customer services.it's a case of every person thinking their complaint is very very important and that the high up must know about it. They are running the company and have a procedure in place to deal with complaints. If anything were that serious it would be passed upwards anyway.

I think that the customer service dept in Southamoton should be the place to complaining to and only escalate the complaint if there is no joy from them. My experience is that their response is very prompt and is excellent, adding higher management only adds another level of involvement and possibly slows down the response.

I had reason to complain in March, initially I complained on board Ventura but was disappointed with the response on board. When we got home I emailed customer services with my complaint and attached scanned copies of notes that I had received from the customer services manager on Ventura. I sent the email at 4:25pm and I was called at just after 9 am the next morning by a senior customer services adviser who apologised for our experience and assured me that she would get back to me within 48 hours after she had spoken to Ventura staff. I received an email the next day confirming that she had spoken to someone on Ventura who had agreed that we had been poorly treated and that our complaint was justified. We were offer of compensation which was a very nice surprise as I was not looking for compensation, all I wanted was acknowledgement of our disappointment and assurance that future passengers would not be subjected to what we had been subjected. I am now looking forward to a cruise on Azura in August where I will enjoy the the "Welcome on board package" and extra OBC the we have been given.