Captains night

Yes and it is normally on the sea day. On both Discovery and Discovery 2 it is now called the Dress to Impress night and you can wear anything you want from the normal evening casual to the full formal dinner suit etc. The captain still introduces the senior officers in the atrium and there are photo opportunities.

No formal dinner though on 'Dress to Impress' night so we booked one of the speciality restaurants that night.

Dear Campolady

Thanks, that is exactly what we intend to do, if we can get a place.

All the best

Mike

• 1 month later...

Packing dilemma folks! Do I pack my husbands dj or not? It's taking up precious space in the case,,I've had to juggle everything around and take out 2 of my new dresses,,I've recently lost 2 stones in weight and treated myself! We've got extra allowance as it is but I've struggled today with it all. It seems daft to be taking a suit on a summer holiday but we like to make the effort on that one night.,,but what percentage of folks also do the same? Does anyone know? I just don't know anymore:eek: I don't remember having this stress last summer when we were going on the Dream. Off on Sunday on the Disco2,,super excited apart from the dj dilemma! I should add he doesn't mind either way.

• 2 weeks later...
Does everyone wear long formal dresses for formal night? Just trying to find one that suits at the moment and struggling. Any photos out there?

Far from everyone - but I always do as do many other people so you wouldn't feel overdressed. Sorry - I don't know how to post photos on here.