What to see do with two 80-year olds?

We will only have the afternoon in Vancouver - they are not active 80 year olds, but are able to walk unassisted. We will be staying at the Hampton inn and suites downtown . Was considering taking the shuttle to grouse Mountain or doing HOHO . And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We will only have the afternoon in Vancouver - they are not active 80 year olds, but are able to walk unassisted. We will be staying at the Hampton inn and suites downtown . Was considering taking the shuttle to grouse Mountain or doing HOHO . And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would do the hop on hop off but on the old fashioned trolley, it was more fun than the big double decker a and probably easier for them to get on. It was great stops! As a local, I did it was a friend that was here from Australia and loved it!!! http://www.vancouvertrolley.com/

I'd also recommend HOHO - Grouse is not covered in sidewalks, so while they would not necessarily have to walk far between the various attractions it would be uneven terrain. Whereas HOHO they can just ride around if they don't feel up to walking much, except at any stops they're particularly interested in seeing (and the HOHO generally stops very close to each of the main downtown attractions).