Glory this August

ChipFire

We will be sailing on the glory this august; heading to Belize, Grand Cayman, Cozumel.....we have been on the pride (2x)love that ship and the conquest and loved it also, Can anyone give me the low down on our upcoming vacation! It will be Da lovely wife and 2-Angels 10&12 I'll be posted by the bars:D Thanks in advance

We just returned from the Glory last month. It was a 7 day cruise with the same stops as you plus Rotan. In Belize, we didn't even leave the port area. It seemed VERY sketchy looking outside the gates. If we go back to Belize, we will do an excursion or either stay on board.

We just returned with a family of 15 (including 6 kids). We LOVED it. The kids especially loved getting dressed up for dinner, all the activities onboard, etc. the cruise went really, really fast.

Belize - family went cave tubing. Were not at all afraid in Belize and loved the country! The tubing itself was just OK they said.

Cayman - Stingray city with Stingraysailing dot com. GREAT company!

Roatan - Zip lines and beach, while others did an island tour. Everyone had a fantastic day.

Cozumel - went to Money Bar to snorkel. Kids and adults alike all loved this location and we all liked the price!! (FREE). We had some awesome food and drinks and snorkeled all day!

We just returned from the Glory last month. It was a 7 day cruise with the same stops as you plus Rotan. In Belize, we didn't even leave the port area. It seemed VERY sketchy looking outside the gates. If we go back to Belize, we will do an excursion or either stay on board.

In Belize, there is cave tubing, rappeling, zip lines, and wonderful Mayan ruins in Xanantunich and Lamanai (not Altun Ha, ugh).

Belize has some of the best snorkeling in this hemisphere with many different options to choose from as well.

Do an excursion here to get away from Belize City. My last couple of times here I noticed the excursion buses take a different route out of the city, bypassing the "sketchy" parts, just like the route from MIA to its seaport now bypasses all the homeless and food kitchens by using the new tunnel..

In Belize, there is cave tubing, rappeling, zip lines, and wonderful Mayan ruins in Xanantunich and Lamanai (not Altun Ha, ugh).

Belize has some of the best snorkeling in this hemisphere with many different options to choose from as well.

Do an excursion here to get away from Belize City. My last couple of times here I noticed the excursion buses take a different route out of the city, bypassing the "sketchy" parts, just like the route from MIA to its seaport now bypasses all the homeless and food kitchens by using the new tunnel..

Snorkeling is a lot of fun I agree went in Aruba and Freeport while kids were on the bouncer the water was starting to get a bit dark (was far out) then I started to see bubbles and a dark figure coming my way(I'm chum) the only thing you can do is watch as your fait is handed to you. It ended up being a scuba diver and then a few more at that point I said it time to go back in I looked down 8-10 ft below me was a sting ray I got some cool pics from a far I didn't want another croc hunter ordeal by my self (wife was on beach with a book and ah cold one thanks I will look into the excursions more