NCL Pride of America US Flag: Seeking Info

ssaito1

Aloha Everyone,

While going through our storage locker, we found this flag which we apparently bought many years back (we deal in collectibles). I know that there was a ship memorabilia liquidation sale many years ago that we attended in which we could buy memorabilia such as model ships and pins, so I'm thinking this is where it came from.

Has anyone seen an item like this before? The plaque on the flag box says Pride of America Inaugural Season 2005. I doubt it was actually flown on the ship. But if it was, that would be amazing! Maybe it's just a souvenir that was available in the gift shop? I live in Hawaii and always cruise Norwegian so I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing the background to this item. I've tried doing some research online but haven't seen anything on this. Regardless of what it is, I'm glad I have it in my collection since I just started cruising over a year ago. It means a lot more to me now than it would have before. Any info or help on the item would be greatly appreciated! Mahalo :)

eaef40d9c879e52089f95f05d0bc5bef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...