What's your favorite food ever served on SeaDream?

piratelooksat45

Boy do I miss ho-hum and idle jottings! In attempt to wake this board up - here's my question. What is the favorite food you ever had while on SeaDream? There were lots of items in the running, but my vote is for the White Tomato Cappuccino soup with toasted pumpkin seeds.

I believe "those in the know" are sleeping in a tent in Dubai......Or somewhere like that......With a case of Dom Perignon no less.:cool:

That would be some of those in the know. There are others who fortunately are neither in a tent nor in Dubai but unfortunately are nowhere near Dom or any reasonable facsimile thereof :(.

That would be some of those in the know. There are others who fortunately are neither in a tent nor in Dubai but unfortunately are nowhere near Dom or any reasonable facsimile thereof :(.

We feel your pain. Heading out to pick up pizza and wings.......So ordinary..:eek:

The egg filled with caviar - yum!

Cadillac margarita poolside

Anything in Goran's al fresco restaurant.... :)

5 more months til we sail on SDII again, our first trip to Croatia - can't wait!

My DH always gets the mussels when they are available! He loves them! For me, it is hard to pick a favorite. On our last cruise in February we had Asian spiced Quail with Basmati Rice and Bok Choy for lunch. It was a great dish!

I did love the Caviar Surprise (the egg with caviar) but then I got an allergy to caviar. They did me one without the caviar on the last cruise but it just wasn't the same!

The food is always wonderful!

chocolat fondant dessert - nothing like eating gold leaf to aid the digestion ..

we hear the ho hums were watching the england v scotland rugby game last week from the comfort of their bedouin tent ...

I have very plebeian tastes. Lounging at the pool in the afternoon, I will order a bowl of popcorn. It must be everyone's favorite, too, because within half an hour it seems like everybody has popcorn. But I also liked sharing mussels and fries for lunch with Zimmy in January. I also enjoy the glass of bubbly I'm handed as I first board the yacht. I know it isn't Dom, but what I also know is that our vacation has officially begun. That glass says "Welcome Home."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Boy do I miss ho-hum and idle jottings! In attempt to wake this board up - here's my question. What is the favorite food you ever had while on SeaDream? There were lots of items in the running, but my vote is for the White Tomato Cappuccino soup with toasted pumpkin seeds.

Thanks for starting this thread!!! Will be our first time with SeaDream this February!