Should my Azamazing evening booking show on my reservation?

margbem

I have just looked at our cruise booking and it is showing no excursions booked. I booked two places on the Azamazing evening in Bergen on the 25th June. Should this show up or is it not there because it is free? I can't find my confirmation email. Help!!

I have just looked at our cruise booking and it is showing no excursions booked. I booked two places on the Azamazing evening in Bergen on the 25th June. Should this show up or is it not there because it is free? I can't find my confirmation email. Help!!

Not sure why you're so concerned. It can't sell out. Just check when you get on the ship. There are no tickets. They're just trying to get a rough count of how many are going.

We're on the same cruise and our Azamazing booking does show up when I login into My Azamara, On-line Checkin, Select your reservation, and look at Shore Excursions. Should be there along with any purchased excursions. But as marinaro44 says, just check with Shore Ex staff on board to verify.

We're on the same cruise and our Azamazing booking does show up when I login into My Azamara, On-line Checkin, Select your reservation, and look at Shore Excursions. Should be there along with any purchased excursions. But as marinaro44 says, just check with Shore Ex staff on board to verify.

Actually no need to line up to verify with Shore Excursions they will have a sign up sheet by their desk so just re sign up, they actually do not accurately collate the numbers (lining up in the early days can take a bit of time and as the evening is very early on in the cruise there may be a lot of people trying to have excursions switched over to OBC etc.

Mine does not show up when I log in but I have an email from before saying it was booked. The whole data about this trip is an absolute "car crash" so just ignore it all that's what I'm doing

Don't worry. They will ask you during the embarkation process whether or not you plan on attending the Azamazing Evening. Just say yes, and you're in.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Don't worry. They will ask you during the embarkation process whether or not you plan on attending the Azamazing Evening. Just say yes, and you're in.

I have never been asked this during the embarkation process on any of my cruises and I left Quest on Saturday.

I think it is a general assumption that everyone will attend the Azamazing Evening unless you inform Guest Services that you won't be. There is no drama involved... Just be ready to leave the ship when you are called by deck order. There will be announcements onboard during the early evening to specify the arrangements. It really is no big deal.

I have never been asked this during the embarkation process on any of my cruises and I left Quest on Saturday.

I think it is a general assumption that everyone will attend the Azamazing Evening unless you inform Guest Services that you won't be. There is no drama involved... Just be ready to leave the ship when you are called by deck order. There will be announcements onboard during the early evening to specify the arrangements. It really is no big deal.

I have never not been asked, and I was just on Quest last month. Maybe because we don't sign up in advance.

Edited by BBQ Lover

When we boarded Quest on April 25 there was a card in the little seapass holder where you would check off how many in your party were attending the Evening. It was collected at check-in.

When we boarded Quest on April 25 there was a card in the little seapass holder where you would check off how many in your party were attending the Evening. It was collected at check-in.

Didn't see it but don't think it was in mine. May have been in my friend's sea pass holder though. We didn't attend our Azamazing Evening this time as we have done it before and will be doing the same one in July. We did inform Guest Relations of course.