Disney Jr Character breakfast on 3 night Dream

Twow

I believe that character breakfasts are only offered on the Magic and Wonder for cruises longer than 7 days. It is ticketed so you'll have to inquire that from the information desk. It was attempted on the newer ships but not logistically possible.

I believe that character breakfasts are only offered on the Magic and Wonder for cruises longer than 7 days. It is ticketed so you'll have to inquire that from the information desk. It was attempted on the newer ships but not logistically possible.

Time was that the Character Breakfast was only on the classic ships. On cruises of 7 nights and longer. That was when everyone was "assigned" a specific seating date/time for it. DCL no longer does it that way. Character breakfasts are now a ticketed event on all ships with 7 night cruises and only those who book tickets go.

This is from the DCL website:

• A Character Breakfast is featured on one morning of select 7-plus night cruises with a minimum of 2 days at sea.
  • The Disney Junior Character Breakfast is presented on 7-plus night cruises departing from U.S. domestic ports with a minimum of 2 days at sea. While appearances may vary per cruise, Jake, Sophia and Doc McStuffins are typically the featured Characters.
  • VIP Characters appear on 7-plus night cruises departing from non-domestic ports (including our Alaskan itineraries) with a minimum of 2 days at sea. Though appearances may vary per cruise, most sailings will include Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto.
  • Character Breakfasts with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto are featured on 14-night transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises.
  • Character Breakfasts are not currently offered on any 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night cruises.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/character-greetings/

It has changed. I believe that it is any cruise of 7 nights or longer on any ship now....but still definitely does not exist on 3 night cruises.