Check In Online problems

Grandma Cruising

Is anyone else having problems getting into Check-In Online for their cruise? I have 2 cruise reservations and thought I'd go into the reservations to see if I have completed all the passenger information required in the check-in form. I had no problem getting into the 15 Jan 2018 Quest reservation, but when I tried the 28 October 2017 Journey reservation I just get taken to a page that says "We are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance. Please try again later.". I have been 'trying again' for several days, but the message does not change.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is anyone else having problems getting into Check-In Online for their cruise? I have 2 cruise reservations and thought I'd go into the reservations to see if I have completed all the passenger information required in the check-in form. I had no problem getting into the 15 Jan 2018 Quest reservation, but when I tried the 28 October 2017 Journey reservation I just get taken to a page that says "We are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance. Please try again later.". I have been 'trying again' for several days, but the message does not change.

I logged on yesterday and entered our B2B booking on Quest (as an "offline" booking) and then tried to book the AzAmazing evenings. I managed to book one of them but, when I attempted to book the other one, the cruise title was correct but the itinerary was for the other cruise so I couldn't book this ( nor any other excursion should I have wished to....)

When trying to log in again I also received the message ... " We are unable etc etc ...."

Edited by workingtocruise-59
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Host Grandma, you are not the only one. I finally called this morning and the nice gentleman said to wait till 90 days out to do online checkin and print express pass, though I had no trouble booking excursions way back when they were first posted.

Host Grandma, you are not the only one. I finally called this morning and the nice gentleman said to wait till 90 days out to do online checkin and print express pass, though I had no trouble booking excursions way back when they were first posted.

... and I was able to purchase 4 excursions several weeks ago - 2 each for a B2B - but now am able to view only 2. And they show up as excursions on the WRONG cruise. Don't know what happened to the others.

Must I wait until 90 days out to even see if my paid-for excursions have been retained by Azamara? Really?

That's strange, because I can get at my January 2018 cruise reservation and have been able to complete the check-in online form for that one, but not for my October 2017 cruise. The only difference between the two cruises is that the 2017 cruise was booked direct with Azamara and the 2018 cruise was booked through a TA.

That's strange, because I can get at my January 2018 cruise reservation and have been able to complete the check-in online form for that one, but not for my October 2017 cruise. The only difference between the two cruises is that the 2017 cruise was booked direct with Azamara and the 2018 cruise was booked through a TA.

I am also on the October cruise. I hope this is only an issue with the website...

There is certainly a problem. I've been trying on several different PCs tablets etc to look at the Land Discoveries and do my online check in for Journey 23 June and I can get logged in to My Azamara but then I get the message "we are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance please try again later.

There is certainly a problem. I've been trying on several different PCs tablets etc to look at the Land Discoveries and do my online check in for Journey 23 June and I can get logged in to My Azamara but then I get the message "we are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance please try again later.

Just an idea. When it happened to me I waited 20 minutes and then tried again and had no problems. But then again I am in the U.S.

Sorry you are having these problems. I have never seen a website so unfriendly to customer use as Azamara

Kathy

Our first suggestion is to wait 20 minutes after you find you cannot get into our system.

If you try to login multiple times and if, for whatever reason, you’re not using the right user ID or password, the system will lock you out for 20 minutes.

Our second recommendation is to call the Call Center in your country to ask to have your account unlocked.

Our first suggestion is to wait 20 minutes after you find you cannot get into our system.

If you try to login multiple times and if, for whatever reason, you’re not using the right user ID or password, the system will lock you out for 20 minutes.

Our second recommendation is to call the Call Center in your country to ask to have your account unlocked.

Bonnie

I said the exact same thing on my post before yours..............lol

Kathy

Thanks. As I said I am logged in to my Azamara ok so it's not an issue of being locked out. . Unfortunately I'm overseas on business so it's going to have to wait until I get home to make that call - I so need the website to work these days as it's when I'm working away that I have most time to do things like researching and buying excursions.

Same here - I can log into My Azamara OK and can get into one of my two cruise reservations to see my excursions and Check In information, but can't get into the other one. The one I can see is further away than the one I can't see.

Same here - I can log into My Azamara OK and can get into one of my two cruise reservations to see my excursions and Check In information, but can't get into the other one. The one I can see is further away than the one I can't see.

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm really glad you are too. I knew it was nothing to do with passwords etc. Calling the "call centre" in the UK is not a free call (still we have to pay to try and fix mistakes and bugs)

The upshot for us is we are making last minute independent touring plans in two ports as it will be too late when I get home to start to do this if the Land Discoveries are not available.

I'm just hoping we can get into the port without our online check in completed as security in Europe is not as relaxed as it was a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I too couldn't log into my account. It kept saying the site didn't recognize me and when I tried to have them reset the password, the site said my email wasn't valid although I was still getting AZ marketing emails at the address.

I could only log into my reservation if I used the online check in then entered the reservation number, name, ship and sail date.

I emailed the web gurus and they eventually fixed my log in after 1/2 a week. After I noticed it was fixed, I got an email from someone saying they were still working on it and he would refer my email to the techies. :confused:

fortunately my luggage tags and Edoc are in hand so I hope yours get fixed shortly.

Hi Bonnie, just had an email from your web-gurus who said they have been trying to contact me. I replied to say I am on holiday in Greece, but will be back next week and hopefully they will contact me then.

Thanks again.