Tips for Horseshoe Bay visit? (1 day in Bermuda/Carnival Sunshine)

UsedtoBeKati

Hi all - my family and I are planning to visit Horseshoe Bay for the afternoon, as part of our Carnival Sunshine cruise to Bermuda in July. If anyone has done similar, I'd love to hear your thoughts and if you have any tips.

For example, is Baby Beach fun/appropriate for a 4 year old? I know the food at the beach is expensive, but is it tasty and are there healthy choices? Is there a restaurant within walking distance of Horseshoe Bay? What was your favorite part of visiting Horseshoe Bay?

Lastly, it looks like there are a lot of things to do at the pier, when the Sunshine is in port. Is it more of a tourist trap, or did you like it?

We just got off the HCL breakaway to Bermuda last week and LOVED Horseshoe Bay! We did not try the food but there is a restaurant right there and large restrooms with showers. We spent $45.00 cash for 2 deck chairs and an umbrella- well worth it! You can walk the beach to find lots of hidden coves. The 'baby" 5d677523220de94b0369b6bc39bf959d.jpge41b6d8da9059ada0aa4ff90e86f7fff.jpg2c470ae70da07da0b0716bb195d3e45f.jpgbeach was more crowded but nice. It does drop off quickly so just beware. It drops to about 3-4 ft. Have fun planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums