Soya milk?

kay21

Apologies if this has been asked before. Daughter is dairy-free so we are hoping that she will find soya milk and yoghurt on board Quest. Can anyone advise please?

I too am Lactose Intolerant, so I filled in the 'Special Needs' form which I was sent by Azamara when we booked. I asked for Lactose Free milk when I ordered coffee / porridge at breakfast time. I prefer Lactose Free milk as Soya milk curdles in coffee.

I have never asked for yoghurt, preferring the 'Specials' the chef made me ( eventually) for the evening meal. Sorbets and jelly were always available in Windows cafe.

You should be invited to have a word with the Chef at 6pm on the first evening to discuss your diet. I didn't go then, as I had already been to the dining room ( Discoveries) to speak to the Maite'D earlier in the afternoon, as we had a Meet & Mingle at 6 pm, which I needed to go to, as we had booked 2 tours with people from our Roll Call.

8a4214a6ae88c3fb14c153f22f2870e6.jpg

2fe3568a297ef07675750756aecc84b0.jpg

af305000f56085fa108a59718cb8fa43.jpg

01ba40a1f11924a63da6160f68a4206b.jpg

Edited by upwarduk

I too am Lactose Intolerant, so I filled in the 'Special Needs' form which I was sent by Azamara when we booked. I asked for Lactose Free milk when I ordered coffee / porridge at breakfast time. I prefer Lactose Free milk as Soya milk curdles in coffee.

You should be invited to have a word with the Chef at 6pm on the first evening to discuss your diet. I didn't go then, as I had already been to the dining room ( Discoveries) to speak to the Maite'D earlier in the afternoon, as we had a Meet & Mingle at 6 pm, which I needed to go to, as we had booked 2 tours with people from our Roll Call.

/quote]

Good advice, particularly concerning the "Special Needs" Form.

I would only add that having experienced a number of first night meetings re: dietary concerns, the consutations may not be with the Chef, but rather, with the Maitre D' or one of the Head Waiters. In our experience the Head Waiters are very attentive on this issue.

The information is not only available in the MDR, but seems to automatically shared with the staff of the Specialty Restaurants.

Following on from the above, is soy milk available at Mosaics normally?

Not lactose intolerant here, however I prefer (I know, strange) soy milk in my coffee.

First Azamara cruise coming up in January, and hadn't considered this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk