Website issues??

I have worked for the "other" bank in Charlotte on & off since 1998. First it was First Union, then Wachovia, now another that I am not supposed to mention on forums. They are concerned that my opinions might be construed as theirs. :)

Oh. Forgot about First Union. Was very involved with moving Jacksonville Dats Center to Charlotte.

When I said BOA I really meant the old Barnett Bank which was absorbed by FU. Jacksonville was Barnett Bank and then FU.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

so far no luck for me i still can't get into the on line check in either white page of death or my reservation is being modified i have been on the phone with then many times i get told they are working on it keep trying looking kike we will be going with on set sail pass or tags?

so far no luck for me i still can't get into the on line check in either white page of death or my reservation is being modified i have been on the phone with then many times i get told they are working on it keep trying looking kike we will be going with on set sail pass or tags?

Have you tried incognito or private mode?

I have not been able to get in for almost a month now. I cannot access incognito, through the back door without logging in, in Edge, Chrome, or IE. It has been escalated up through the "higher ups" to no avail. I should not have to go to 10 different browsers anyway to access my reservation. Really, really super frustrating.

I do know this: I work in IT and if our website was as bad as this someone would be out of a job. It is totally ridiculous that a multi-million dollar company cannot get their website to work. I cannot get into any of my reservations at all. And yes, I know what to do. I work with this every day and nothing has worked for me, not clearing cache or any of the other suggestions--and I even cleared files farther down the folder structure than just deleting temp internet files. Thankfully, my sister is my TA so even though she is having the same issues she can at least go to her TA sites and verify everything is still OK.

It is not critical yet because my next cruise is not until December, but I really hope it is fixed LONG before that. Just totally crazy to me that this has not been fixed yet.

I was able to get in today and am trying to print my set sail pass. I hit print but it never actually prints.

Still have some time so will try again.

Surprisingly printing the luggage tags worked fine

Have never had this many issues before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need to re-set my password, ha....good luck with that. I've been trying for weeks and keep getting the same message. "Oops, something went wrong".

Very frustrating! :mad:

However......:cool:, it's a beautiful day outside!

Well after sending an e mail up the chain I got a personal call from a Marisa she gave me her number

And told me it is working on the problems and may not be fixed or may be fixed by aug 6 cruse if not just show up at the peer no problem

Mike