Booking Chef's Table/Izumi - Oasis

Hi All -

I have been patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to be able to book a few things for our upcoming September cruise. I though once we got the 90 day mark (which is today!) we would have these things open up, but all I see still are the first night done right, and 3-7 night restaurant packages. We really want to book Izumi, Chef's table and 150 Central Park for dinners. We have been to the other restaurants on other ships.

If it doesn't open up, can I still book those online? It seems odd to me that I wouldn't be able to book single nights at restaurants yet.

Thanks all!!!!

Tricia

You could call on the phone and book that way, if reservations are open.

If reservations are NOT open, they you just wait until they are. Look at it this way: if they are not open for you, they are not open for your fellow passengers. No one is going to be stealing your preferred times. :D

Thanks! I guess I really had it in my head that the individual dining would open by day 90. I called Royal a few weeks ago and they said to just keep checking. I am just impatient!:D

Weird. I don't sale until the end of November and all of our reservations have been available for at least a month.

Hopefully they aren't adjusting prices for your cruise.

Weird. I don't sale until the end of November and all of our reservations have been available for at least a month.

Hopefully they aren't adjusting prices for your cruise.

Thats why I was concerned. I see others post that they have them opened, and ours haven't opened! Thats why I called to see if there was a Chef's Table on that cruise and was told that there would be.

I just want to get it all done!!! So I can worry about the packing part:)