Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

The older ships still have the grills they bring out by the pool..the newer have buffet close by and yes margaritaville on Escape....... and Getaway I believe has been switched also now to have one...

Haven't cruised NCL in years - do they still have the Hamburger grill by the swimming pool? Or are you left having to pay extra to get a burger at Margaritaville?

Yay, FreestyleNovice! I've been waiting for this thread.

We are booked on the Bliss for the inaugural Seattle to Alaska cruise on June 2, 2018. Cannot wait! This will be our first time on a mega size ship and also our first time on a brand new ship. We splurged a little extra for an aft balcony cabin. Only 436 days to go! ;)

We are thinking about booking that cruise as well!

Found this; three entertainment venue renders, I will include their filenames. All found on http://bliss.ncl.com/the_Latest under "IMAGE MEDIA ASSETS" (click Download there)

Rr9Q_yFcTOqEiGn5ma7QHA.png

Comedy Club Main Room (this render was announced as Alibi night/comedy club)

The two below are new to me:

C3A66bgTQ1iObnIuT3Ax2w.png

Comedy Club Private Lounge

aYU73OHtR0Kro2-XsbqUDQ.png

Comedy Club Blue Room

Anyone else noticed the brownish Getaway ropes course pillars on the forward part of the pool deck, there's something on or with poles on the pool deck..?

Could they possibly be tree bases with the tops removed?

bb7ba2b6e0fc747ceb0a9b67247bbaaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2015 dates on those images. Could have been hanging around since the Joy was the Bliss.

Noticed that too, would be one explanation. On the other hand; how did the files end up in an official NCL dropbox on the Bliss.ncl page where all other info is correct? I am 50/50 about those two options.:confused:

Noticed that too, would be one explanation. On the other hand; how did the files end up in an official NCL dropbox on the Bliss.ncl page where all other info is correct? I am 50/50 about those two options.:confused:

I am thinking prepared then put on ice for 2 years, then uploaded when building "restarted" on the bliss.

You can see the Private Lounge through the door at the back of the image they did release.

If anyone is looking for a great deal on the bliss I would recommend getting s family oceanview. They're 372 sq ft on some decks (Only one on each deck, very forward). Usually the room ending in 700 on decks 9-13. They cost the same as regular oceanview which is 160 sq ft. The room is roughly the size of the smallest haven, but 1/3 of the cost. Hopefully NCL doesn't find out about this, because, it was too good of a deal to pass up!

deck-plans

As you can see there is open space between stateroom #11700 and #11100. This space is useless and has become part of room #11700. NCL does not tell you this it says on their website that cabins of this category are 240-372 sq ft. AT first this seemed to have been a handicapped room. My first instance was to call NCL and double check, they informed me that this was a regular room. I felt as I had won the lottery. When things are to good to be true they are usually not true. So I had called NCL several more times since booking the cruise and was informed this again. Cha-ching. I hope this piece of knowledge helps the rest of the BLISS cruisers to come.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't get the picture up. So in order to view the picture you must click the white box in the middle of the post and must download picture to device (don't know if it will show up after posting this). I hope you understand!

Keep on cruising!

If anyone is looking for a great deal on the bliss I would recommend getting s family oceanview. They're 372 sq ft on some decks (Only one on each deck, very forward). Usually the room ending in 700 on decks 9-13. They cost the same as regular oceanview which is 160 sq ft. The room is roughly the size of the smallest haven, but 1/3 of the cost. Hopefully NCL doesn't find out about this, because, it was too good of a deal to pass up!

deck-plans

As you can see there is open space between stateroom #11700 and #11100. This space is useless and has become part of room #11700. NCL does not tell you this it says on their website that cabins of this category are 240-372 sq ft. AT first this seemed to have been a handicapped room. My first instance was to call NCL and double check, they informed me that this was a regular room. I felt as I had won the lottery. When things are to good to be true they are usually not true. So I had called NCL several more times since booking the cruise and was informed this again. Cha-ching. I hope this piece of knowledge helps the rest of the BLISS cruisers to come.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't get the picture up. So in order to view the picture you must click the white box in the middle of the post and must download picture to device (don't know if it will show up after posting this). I hope you understand!

Keep on cruising!

Just held this cabin for our Panama Canal cruise next November. Is it a big picture window?

On my deck plans, this spacious oceanview shows as class O2. However, trying to book on NCL's web site, it shows no such class. Anyone know what's up with that? Do I need to book over the phone to get one of these?

On my deck plans, this spacious oceanview shows as class O2. However, trying to book on NCL's web site, it shows no such class. Anyone know what's up with that? Do I need to book over the phone to get one of these?

I booked through my travel agent.