Would a 2 bedroom suite work for 3 adults and 4 preschoolers?

shivelme

Looking at options for my niece and her family. They had an inside cabin on the spirit and her inlaws had an inside cabin next door. 2 kids in each cabin. This time I am planning to help with the kids. Concerned about booking just a single cabin for me and having 2 kids stay with me. Looking for the most cost effective way to travel. I always see the passengers 3-8 special pricing - what cabins, suites, etc. Are they talking about?

I think the 2 bedrooms have a max of 6 people regardless of age & size. The Garden Villas (I think only on Jewel Class) can hold up to 8 people. The deal right now is only 3-4th people free on select sailings so you may be better off with a couple of inside cabins. Passengers 5-8 would not be free.

Depends on where the adults will sleep.

2BR on Jewel class has 1 King/Queen in MBR.

Little room has a pull out that could sleep two - would be tight for two adults on that. Plus one pulldown bed okay or adult or child.

Some have a pullout couch in living room.

We are a family of 7, 2 balcony cabins are thousand cheaper than a suite for what would fit us.

Other than the Garden Villa I do not know of any suite on any ship that sleeps 7. Please advise me if I am wrong.

Looking at options for my niece and her family. They had an inside cabin on the spirit and her inlaws had an inside cabin next door. 2 kids in each cabin. This time I am planning to help with the kids. Concerned about booking just a single cabin for me and having 2 kids stay with me. Looking for the most cost effective way to travel. I always see the passengers 3-8 special pricing - what cabins, suites, etc. Are they talking about?

Short answer to original query.....no.