Urgent question about meal voucher for platinum

poppoppop

I have only had excellent concierges. Each and every time. I have never been to a latitudes desk. Or shore excursion desk. My concierges handled any concern. I was very happy to tip well for the excellent service.

Btw, only had one butler who was unacceptable. The rest have all been excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you saying they only deliver one coupon to the cabin, but if you want the 2nd one, you have to go get it?

FYI - from the website : Laundry Service (per member)

"I" am not saying this, but rather NCL in their Platinum packet under Laundry. ( See post # 4 ). If memory serves, last time we sailed we only had one Laundry certificate although there were two Platinums in the cabin. As others have indicated, instead of going to Latitudes and waiting in line, we wrote Platinum on the second bag and no problem.

I don't know why they simply don't put the correct number in the packet to begin with, at least for the first two in the cabin. They have the info, so why not? Maybe history indicates that on a short cruise, the majority only send out 1 bag, regardless of the number of Platinum in the cabin? Trying to save a nickel on the paper it takes to print the unused ones?

.... As others have indicated, instead of going to Latitudes and waiting in line, we wrote Platinum on the second bag and no problem. .....

Trying to save a nickel on the paper it takes to print the unused ones?

They could save even more paper by simply including the

Directions to print Platinum on the laundry bag. No coupon needed at all.

The concierge on NCL ships are notorious for never admitting they simply don't know the answer or that the best answer will come from somewhere else. This is their downfall. Just tell me you don't know or tell me to call the CN/Lat folks. If NCL are going to provide a concierge service, then it shouldn't matter if I need tires or eyeglasses. The concierge should provide the correct info or direct me to the person who can. Concierge = one stop shop. That's what it's supposed to be.

Stupid concierge. No wonder I never tip them. They are useless -- even worse since it appears OP is not in a suite and trying to use their platinum concierge perk. The skin tight vest and pants they wear must be cutting off the blood circulation to their brains.

I have been blessed with professional and very nice concierges. All have been willing to assist me with anything I asked. I do not believe name calling is warranted.

Again, you are calling the WRONG person. The Concierge does not handle the certificates. At home, you don't call the tire department for eyeglasses.

In all fairness, at home if I called the tire department and asked for eyeglasses they would inform me that I had the wrong department and transfer me to the correct department. They would not try to tell me I didn't qualify for eyeglasses!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

wrt to your original question, figuring out which restaurants to make your Platinum reservations in should have been done 90 days prior to cruise. You are now endanger of getting bad reservations times.

BirdTravels.....I am newly Platinum and what I have read indicates that you have to make the reservations on board for the Latitudes rewards voucher dinners. I sure hope so, because we sail on Saturday!! But please, let me know if this is incorrect so I can get with it! ;)

BirdTravels.....I am newly Platinum and what I have read indicates that you have to make the reservations on board for the Latitudes rewards voucher dinners. I sure hope so, because we sail on Saturday!! But please, let me know if this is incorrect so I can get with it! ;)

You can make reservations ahead of time for no charge in the a la carte restaurants and then just show the host/hostess your platinum perk voucher.

Incorrect.

You make reservations 90/100 days prior to sailing.

At this point, if there are no good times, book as soon as you embark. NCL holds tables for onboard reservations. But prime time will sell out.

Like everything in travel, we have had good , neutral and truly bad. This includes stewards, butlers and concierges.

We truly admire those who take pride in doing a great job and not passing off missteps as someone else's mistake.. They do get our gratitude and monetary acknowledgement.

Have a look at the guide linked in my signature for more info on this.