Drinks

Ladyaruba

this may be dumb but if Gin is 7.95 does that mean a gin&tonic or Just the Gin?😄

Also, how easy is it to find soda/tonic & water at ports like Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway?

Wondering if it would be worth it to get Gin for the room and pick up,tonic along the way?

Thanks from a first time cruiser!

We don't do mix drinks -- but we buy a couple of bottles of alcohol for the cabin. They are 1 liter bottles. We enjoy sitting out on our verndah with a cocktail and people watch.

There are grocery stores in all those ports -- but keep in mind -- prices are higher in the Alaskan ports. You may to buy items like your tonic before the cruise and bring it onto the ship with you.

We don't do mix drinks -- but we buy a couple of bottles of alcohol for the cabin. They are 1 liter bottles. We enjoy sitting out on our verndah with a cocktail and people watch.

There are grocery stores in all those ports -- but keep in mind -- prices are higher in the Alaskan ports. You may to buy items like your tonic before the cruise and bring it onto the ship with you.

Thanks!

You can order the gin and tonic package....you get a 1litre bottle and 3 cans of tonic. ....I took a few extra cans but was told I could ask our cabin attendant for more. ...not sure if they would charge for them

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

You can order the gin and tonic package....you get a 1litre bottle and 3 cans of tonic. ....I took a few extra cans but was told I could ask our cabin attendant for more. ...not sure if they would charge for them

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

If they do charge for the extra cans of tonic, then I think you can get a small discount by buying them at happy hour and take them to you room.

My DH drinks gin w/diet tonic, but we have never been on a HAL ship that had diet tonic. Has anyone found that to be available on HAL?

I looked for it in December because someone asked (Maybe you?) but there was none to be found. Unless your husband is a very thirsty boy, you can probably take a few six packs with you and be covered.