Help? Atlantis Day Passes

livingitup

This can still be done, resort for a day and some other sites are good to look for savings. We did not have much luck finding them less than booking direct through Atlantis on our last trip and just ended up going to Blue Lagoon on our last cruise. Just watch for the fees that Comfort is starting to add to make sure that you don't end up paying more.

We just spent a week at Atlantis and had a blast, the girls (7&14) really enjoyed the waterpark and the beaches plus we did some of the animal interactions at Dolphin Cay.

his is still available. We just did this same thing on March 17th. We had 4 people and the total room price at Comfort Suites was $385 with tax/fees. Definitely the least expensive cost we found.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We ran into the same problem on our last cruise. Atlantis is way to expensive. We booked Breezes Bahamas on cable beach. https://cruiseradio.net/breezes-bahamas-day-pass-review/

We found out that buying our passes at the hotel saved five bucks a person... it all adds up.

Nice article Just to add, The # 10 Jitney can get you to Breezes for one dollar and twenty five cents as well as bring you back to the port for a dollar and twenty five cents,if your not wanting to take a Taxi back. Last few times we just rode ole # 10 and 12 around the island . Nice cheap little Island excursion ;p

If you have Marriott points, you can book an Atlantis hotel room with them, plus the resort fee. I had no idea Atlantis was a Marriott property until I read it on cruise critic! We're headed to Atlantis tomorrow aboard the RCI Anthem. I booked their "value" hotel using 35,000 points, plus about $50 in resort fees.

If you have Marriott points, you can book an Atlantis hotel room with them, plus the resort fee. I had no idea Atlantis was a Marriott property until I read it on cruise critic! We're headed to Atlantis tomorrow aboard the RCI Anthem. I booked their "value" hotel using 35,000 points, plus about $50 in resort fees.

We are doing this in ten days. How was it? We will only have 4 hours so any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
his is still available. We just did this same thing on March 17th. We had 4 people and the total room price at Comfort Suites was $385 with tax/fees. Definitely the least expensive cost we found.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

May I ask if you had full access to Atlantis including water slides?

Thanks in advance for your help

Chickpea 19 - can you please tell me if there were restrictions on the number of adults allowed on the reservation? We are looking to do this in November and have 4 adults / 2 children. Can we use the 4 passes for the 4 adults? We would just buy day passes for the kids. Any information you can add will be greatly appreciated Thanks

Chickpea 19 - can you please tell me if there were restrictions on the number of adults allowed on the reservation? We are looking to do this in November and have 4 adults / 2 children. Can we use the 4 passes for the 4 adults? We would just buy day passes for the kids. Any information you can add will be greatly appreciated Thanks

Room rate is for 2 adults. You can pay for an additional 2 ppl in the room and all the fees and gratuities associated with the additional ppl. You can pay for additional kid passes, but they are not always available. I would pre book them.

Once you pay for 2 more adults and 2 kid passes, they $$ goes up considerably.

You might try 2 adults/ 2 kids in the room and 2 add'l passes. Try it both ways.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I booked at Comfort Suites for the day our ship is there in October. I was able to get the military rate for $175. With taxes and fees, $251. This is for 2 adults and 2 children. We have 2 other adults going and they were able to book their own room at the military rate as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...