Timing for hotel check-in for Singapore

hylasgirl

Hi, I'm sure there are some experts here that have dealt with this, but this is a new one for me...

We are arriving Singapore at 12:30am the day of December 3rd. I want to, of course, check in to my hotel immediately and get some sleep... so I actually booked my hotel for the night of the 2nd. Do any of you have any experience with this? I've notated my booking but I just don't want my reservation to cancel when I am not there on the 2nd.

Thanks!

Yes - we did the same thing (Delta NRT-SIN flight? ;-) I booked for the night we arrived and noted in the "Notes" field in my reservation that we would have a late arrival. I also listed my arrival flight number. No problem with our hotel at all. It was very nice to get in and fall asleep and be able to sleep in (with medication assistance ;-) and start fresh in the morning instead of trying to sleep in an airport hotel or other option.....

We also booked for the day prior to our early morning next day arrival for our Singapore Hotel (Royal Plaza on Scott's Road). Delta flight LAX-SIN via NRT arriving at 2:30am and actually our plane was delayed in NRT and we ended up arriving at 4:30am. No problem getting a taxi and checking into the hotel ...they had our room ready. I also had noted in our reservation of the early next day arrival....it seems like this isn't out of the ordinary in Singapore and very much recommended.

Enjoy Singapore "It's A Fine City" :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Our flight from HK to Sing arrived at 11:15 pm we booked for that night. They ask for flight info and are aware if you are connecting from a North American flight that you will be coming in very late.

The room was ready and waiting and we were pre checked in.