Thoughts on Pacific Eden Suites

I have booked a 4 day Food & Wine cruise with my 3 sisters next May. We do something together every couple of years - as they have never been on a Cruise I thought a short P&O would be a sweet starter. And food and wine? Can't go wrong [emoji2]

Question is, do we all share the suite, 2 single beds and the sofa bed, or get two adjoining balconies and all have single beds??

DH thinks the two balconies are the way to go with four women!

Thoughts truly appreciated please.

(I am the youngest at 57 with the oldest 67. All fit and spry, but like our comfort too) [emoji6]

Cheers, Rose

I believe the suites on the Eden are very spacious (my son got invited to visit one and was impressed) on our last voyage. We just had an old oceanview.

It is nice to have company but it is also nice to have your own space. Be aware that the suites are directly under the top pool deck so if you have one get it at the front of the ship under the Elmis spa/beauty area or else you may hear people moving and running on the deck above in the pool area and in the Pantry. Also if they have any poolside parties this noise may penetrate through to you on deck 11.

I had friends on the Pacific Jewel who had a mini-suite below the pool deck and the loud music in the evening made sleeping very hard. Firstly Reception gave them ear plugs but eventually compensated them with OBC.

My wife and I have just returned from an 8 night West Coast raise on Pacific Eden in a suite(10034) midship portside. Firstly we were only troubled by noise from the entertainment on Lido Deck on one occasion and the only mildly it certainly did not affect our sleep. As mentioned the suites are spacious with a great balcony, ideal for 4 people. The cabin certainly has sufficient space with the dressing room with its mirrored vanity making it more practical when getting ready for dinner or a party (particularly with 4 women in 1 cabin. A suite would certainly be comfortable enough for 4 nights .

Thank you Ondine and Wyuna1 - the only thing that truly bothered me is the shower over the bath, but this is the same shipwide!! So, a suite it is, for space, mirrors, wardrobes - what more could we need?

[emoji168][emoji140][emoji126]