Hawaiian Cruise Travelogue

Astro Flyer

On the Princess forum there is a very comprehensive & well written travelogue for a Hawaiian cruise that includes many photos & things to do in port.

While the shipboard activities on the Grand Princess sailing roundtrip from San Francisco won't be useful for those sailing on other cruise lines, the port experiences would the same. For anyone sailing on other Princess ships to Hawaii, the onboard experiences included in their Aloha Spirit Program would be available on all on their ships.

I've sailed around Hawaii several times & taken landbased trips and read about some new experiences to consider for our next Hawaiian cruise. It's the best Hawaiian cruise review I've read & it might also be useful for others who are planning a cruise in Hawaii to learn about things to do in port.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2498471

• 3 weeks later...
On the Princess forum there is a very comprehensive & well written travelogue for a Hawaiian cruise that includes many photos & things to do in port.

While the shipboard activities on the Grand Princess sailing roundtrip from San Francisco won't be useful for those sailing on other cruise lines, the port experiences would the same. For anyone sailing on other Princess ships to Hawaii, the onboard experiences included in their Aloha Spirit Program would be available on all on their ships.

I've sailed around Hawaii several times & taken landbased trips and read about some new experiences to consider for our next Hawaiian cruise. It's the best Hawaiian cruise review I've read & it might also be useful for others who are planning a cruise in Hawaii to learn about things to do in port.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2498471

Thanks... we are sailing to Hawaii with Royal in September and this review is very interesting reading.