RCI kettles

Irish Cath

I can't say for sure, but the rule RCI made was to put a kettle in every cabin on all RCI and Celebrity ships sailing from the UK. I read that one Brit always asks for a kettle on RCI not sailing from the UK, and one is provided.

We have them for sailings out of Australia as well, Radiance, Rhapsody, Legend, Explorer, Voyager and Ovation all have them. Just ask if there isn't one.

That's good to know, Mic C.... I seem to have answered so many posters which say NO SHIPS provide kettles in their cabins! ;p

As Jo's answer, for all cabins it's yes on sailings ex-UK & no on other sailings - hence the conflicting answers you've been getting. But I'll remember to request next time I sail RCI elsewhere (thanks, Jo :))

But ............. RCI seem to think we only drink tea. So they don't supply coffee in the cabins.:rolleyes:

Take a jar of your favourite instant.

JB :)

As Jo's answer, for all cabins it's yes on sailings ex-UK & no on other sailings - hence the conflicting answers you've been getting. But I'll remember to request next time I sail RCI elsewhere (thanks, Jo :))

But ............. RCI seem to think we only drink tea. So they don't supply coffee in the cabins.:rolleyes:

Take a jar of your favourite instant.

JB :)

That is true about tea and no coffee, I take the sachet type coffees. The tea is not my choice either, so I take some from home.