Cruise in November with the Journey

travelberlin

Based on today's sanctions, Doha would have to be dropped as the UAE and Bahrain have banned all air and sea travel to Qatar. A real shame as Doha is an amazing city. That said, everything might be different or back to normal in a few days or weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe Bonnie could ask how the change of the itinerary would look like. Trying to book my flight from Dubai and I was wondering if the change of itinerary would mean arriving to Dubai earlier on November 23rd. Right now it says arrival time at 20.00.

Edited by travelberlin

• 2 weeks later...

I have contacted Azamara on this issue and I have received the answer that there is not a change of itinerary up to now. Since I could not wait longer to book a flight, I have booked my flight. I wonder how Azamara plans to meet the previous itinerary under the current conditions in the area...And if they cannot stick it at the original itinerary, why the planning team does not react early enough, so that the clients consider their options well informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Many believe that everything will have settled out before then. I hope so as we fly to Doha from Athens for a couple of days before heading home. Only change so far is the our flight to Doha will be an hour longer.