Themed night at Disney magic?

A_Father_of_two

I am going from Dover, UK to Barcelona, Spain on July. 7 days cruise on Disney magic

I heard that there are several themed nights. In order to arrange my self and family, how can I now which theme and on what night?

Also, at what time does the pool closes each night?

Thanks

I am going from Dover, UK to Barcelona, Spain on July. 7 days cruise on Disney magic

I heard that there are several themed nights. In order to arrange my self and family, how can I now which theme and on what night?

Also, at what time does the pool closes each night?

Thanks

On the Magic there's a Tangled theme night. You can find past Navigators if you do a google search for "DCL Navigators" Times and theme nights on past cruises can be viewed there.

I believe the pool closes around 11:00? Maybe.

Most of the time when people refer to "theme nights," they are meaning the theme of the dinner menu. This really does not extend outside the dining room and means only the theme noted on the menu and the costumes worn by the serving staff.

Nights that will have special activities can be seen on the schedule for your cruise--the same schedule you see when you book adult dining, port adventures, etc. The activities are pre-loaded onto your schedule.

If there is a deck party, the family pool will close before the party. Otherwise it is something like 10pm.

Most of the time when people refer to "theme nights' date='" they are meaning the theme of the dinner menu. This really does not extend outside the dining room and means only the theme noted on the menu and the costumes worn by the serving staff.

Nights that will have special activities can be seen on the schedule for your cruise--the same schedule you see when you book adult dining, port adventures, etc. The activities are pre-loaded onto your schedule.

If there is a deck party, the family pool will close before the party. Otherwise it is something like 10pm.[/quote']

Thanks for the information. Yes I am asking about the activities or parties anywhere other than the dinning room

Thanks

Thanks for the information. Yes I am asking about the activities or parties anywhere other than the dinning room

Thanks

Unless it says up front in the booking that it's a Marvel, Frozen or Star Wars-themed cruise, again, it should be listed in your itinerary.

Caribbean cruises generally have the Pirate night, but longer Alaska or Transatlantic cruises might have a Formal night, or something themed to the destination countries. And, of course, the Tangled night on the Magic.

Only the Pirate and Marvel/SW nights have the fireworks and deck show to match, though.

Most of the time when people refer to "theme nights' date='" they are meaning the theme of the dinner menu. This really does not extend outside the dining room and means only the theme noted on the menu and the costumes worn by the serving staff.

If there is a deck party, the family pool will close before the party. Otherwise it is something like 10pm.[/quote']

I think it depends on what the activities are. I know for our cruise in October, which is one of the Halloween on the High Seas cruises, nothing special shows up for Halloween activities. We probably will not know until we board, although someone in our FB group is concierge and has reached out to her concierge host for any advanced information.

I think it depends on what the activities are. I know for our cruise in October, which is one of the Halloween on the High Seas cruises, nothing special shows up for Halloween activities. We probably will not know until we board, although someone in our FB group is concierge and has reached out to her concierge host for any advanced information.

The activities don't show up until you are within your booking window...and those that do show up are things like the deck parties. Smaller events are not pre-loaded. Sorry, I can't address the Halloween activities. Things like the Pirate Night deck party, Star Wars day activities, etc. do show up on appropriate cruises.

The activities don't show up until you are within your booking window...and those that do show up are things like the deck parties. Smaller events are not pre-loaded. Sorry' date=' I can't address the Halloween activities. Things like the Pirate Night deck party, Star Wars day activities, etc. do show up on appropriate cruises.[/quote']

I am well aware about the booking window. Being platinum, I was in within my booking window which is how I knew. There are no activities listed as of yet. The only way we know which night is Pirate Night is due to the fact that Pirates League was available that day.